
While I know the blog is about Bryson, I thought I'd share that with the help of my generous family, I was able to get a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW camera for my birthday (it's a Canon Rebel xSi in case you're interested, 12 mega pixels baby). So, YAY, for no more crummy, blurry pictures!
Can you tell the difference? It's crisp, it's clear and I just took the darn thing out of the box... I don't even know how to use it yet and I feel like everythings already a million times better. And Bryson's thrilled too, can you tell?
**Edited to add that as I am taking these pictures the camera breaks! Can you believe it, a piece came off internally, I had the camera for a day, I took 15 pictures. Neatless to say I got a new one the next day!**



No comments:
Post a Comment