Yes, that is my son... sitting in the sink, chewing on the faucet. Why you may ask? Well after the first diaper blowout we've had in months, I decided the wipes weren't cutting it and Bryce needed a rinse. Well he wasn't too happy about this and I was on my own so the sink seemed like the fastest and easiest option. Bryson, however, wasn't content until I allowed him to chew on the faucet! And his big thank you once I had him cleaned and dried off.... he peed, all over the bathroom! Ah... the joy of boys!Tuesday, March 4, 2008
What the.....
Yes, that is my son... sitting in the sink, chewing on the faucet. Why you may ask? Well after the first diaper blowout we've had in months, I decided the wipes weren't cutting it and Bryce needed a rinse. Well he wasn't too happy about this and I was on my own so the sink seemed like the fastest and easiest option. Bryson, however, wasn't content until I allowed him to chew on the faucet! And his big thank you once I had him cleaned and dried off.... he peed, all over the bathroom! Ah... the joy of boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment