Happy Half-Birthday Bryson!! The little guy is 6 months old today... can you believe it?? Neither can we!! Before we know it I'll be posting his 1 year pictures! Ahhh! We are so happy that Bryson is a part of our lives and can no longer imagine it any other way!! And of course, I had to include a naked/embarassing picture for good measure! I know he'll love me for it later!!Thursday, January 24, 2008
Happy Half-Birthday Bryson!! The little guy is 6 months old today... can you believe it?? Neither can we!! Before we know it I'll be posting his 1 year pictures! Ahhh! We are so happy that Bryson is a part of our lives and can no longer imagine it any other way!! And of course, I had to include a naked/embarassing picture for good measure! I know he'll love me for it later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment